Fancy being part of this?
We’re looking for an intern for our Manchester arm of Guilty Pleasures to assist with the promotion of the night, build new contacts and spread the gospel of Guilty Pleasures to the good people of the North West.
The placement is for one day a week until December 2012. It’s the perfect opportunity for those wanting to gain experience and understanding of the marketing and promotions world with the bonus of working for a major club brand. (That’s us by the way).
We’re not after an expert, we don’t expect you to know it all from day one. We want to help you gain valuable experience as well as assist in making the brand a bigger success that way we all benefit. Maybe you’re looking to change careers or are just starting out in the world of work but need to get a better understanding of it all first, then this is the ideal opportunity.
Working alongside the Manchester team, responsibilities will include:
* Generating awareness of the brand and the parties
* Targeting potential marketing and promotional opportunities with local businesses
* Speaking to customers and clients and creating new networks
* Building the social media profile of the brand
Requirements for the role:
* Pro-active and able to work alone
* A good telephone manner
* Creatively minded, flexible and an enthusiasm for learning
* A love of music and some knowledge of Manchester’s club world
Travel expenses and lunch will be covered and it is an office based position in the city centre.
If this sounds like the position for you or someone you know then please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter explaining a little about yourself and a CV and hopefully we will be working together very soon.